Treatment services and rights for inpatients
1. Government officials receiving treatment that requires direct reimbursement from Chulalongkorn Hospital.
2. Patients eligible for the 30 baht health insurance and social security registered at Chulalongkorn Hospital
3. Patients who are eligible for the 30bht health insurance and social security from other hospitals where treatment is not covered by the original Hosptial registered. Patients will be informed on a case by case basis.
4. Patients from Public enterprises or private organizations.
- Must have hospital transfer forms for treatment.
- Advance payment for reimbursement.
5. Emergency treatment patients are eligible to use their emergency social security rights within 72 hours or the 30bht health insurance. Each emergency case will be determined according to the patient’s condition.
6. Patients using cash.