Management Team, Vision & Mission
The Professional Management with a strong Determination to develop King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital to provide the best and most effective medical service to everyone
We are ready to move forward with Morality, Efficiency and sustainability.
King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital and Medical Faculty, Chulalongkorn University
King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital and Medical Faculty, Chulalongkorn University are the prototype medical organizations with morality and international standard.
King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital has formulated a strategic plan for 2016 – 2019, consisting of important strategies to achieve the vision. The three parts of the strategy are linked. To achieve the success and sustainability of the organization as follows:
Strategy1 : Enhance the country’s medical and healthcare competencies
1.1 Create the EXCELLENT CENTER ( EC )
To produce high impact healthcare knowledge productivity or great benefit to the medical community and society with an ability to truly direct society under the management system and effective support in various areas,
To be a tertiary treatment that provides advanced, modern and most effective treatment while being able to provide the most effective treatment for patients in difficult and complex diseases, as well as to manage the most efficient public health networks and research.
To produce the research or innovation works highly impactful on academic circles and society while to be a network leader in researching areas of expertise.
To be an in-depth teaching and learning resource to create in-depth experts in specific fields of the Excellence Center.
1.2 Produce the medical personnel
To produce unique, honest, responsible and caring professionals that meet the needs of the hospital and the Faculty of Medicine under a supportive and efficient operations system.
Strategy 2 : Excellent medical and care services for people of all levels.
- To focus on service and knowledge creation in the secondary to above tertiary level by providing medical care to patients with difficult and complicated diseases.
- To increase satisfaction, to reduce the waiting time and unnecessary procedures in outpatient service by developing a service management system / developing analysis processes / service procedures / providing examination of doctors on time and with sufficient quantity / improving service behavior / developing a suitable care service system for chronic disease patients.
- To provide a standard emergency care and admission to patients in the hospital under the clear ward system for observing symptoms, a secondary ward and policies / decision-making.
- To increase bed occupancy rate and to reduce the patient’s stay in the hospital.
- To develop a care system for chronic patients and home health care
- To develop a model of care for chronic disease patients to be consistent and appropriate to the quantity and needs.
- To establish a special service clinic to accommodate the needs of patients in the middle and above.
Strategy 3 : Efficient and sustainable management
As the foundation of strategies 1 and 2, with a main focus on resource management and in accordance with the hospital strategy so that the organization achieves sustainable vision in the following areas:
- Venue management
- Medical equipment
- Including other supporting systems such as information systems, public relations, etc.
King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital and Medical Faculty, Chulalongkorn University are the prototype medical organizations with morality and international standard
And fostering excellent health through continuous quality improvement and creating innovative medical and nursing care.
And academic services that are international references
Manage the organization to be flexible
With a good governance
A learning organization
And enhancing the quality of life and personnel