Department of Human Resources
King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital
Managing Human Resources effectively, honestly, accountably, hospitably, and sustainably.
Vision is a key factor for organizational development, in the establishment of the Human Resource Department of King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, the Thai Red Cross Society. This is currently the result of the broad vision of Professor Dr. Pirom Kamonratanakul, the Director of King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Associate Professor, Wing Commander.
Mr. Permyod Kosolpan, Deputy Director of King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Administration Department and Assistant Professor Dr. Yuwari Pichitchok, Assistant Director of King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Human resources Department, at the time, were the major driving forces in the Human Resources Department, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, the Thai Red Cross Society, to create the successful establishment.
The Human Resources Department King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, the Thai Red Cross Society, was established on 23 August 2007, by combining the 2 departments, namely the personnel department, (formerly under the secretarial department) and personnel development. The first Head of the Human Resources Department was Mr. Wichai Tossapornsongchai. His service years were during 2007 – 2016, while the current Head of the HR Department is Mr. Songklot Tangkitwattanakul.
Mr. Songklot Tangkitwattanakul
Head of the Human Resources Department
We aim to manage Human Resources effectively, honestly, accountably, hospitably, and sustainably.
- To manage and supervise human resources recruiting with the proper qualifications and personalities to fulfill the positions.
- To maintain and develop the personnel skills development program.
- To analyze and plan the appropriate manpower and remuneration management system.
- To supervise the welfare and benefits of personnel.
- To promote people relationships and organizational commitment among Hospital personnel.
Human Resources Department, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, the Thai Red Cross Society, consists of the following divisions:
- Manpower and performance analysis.
- Personnel management and resume (CV) registration.
- Welfare and benefits.
- Salary, wage and compensation management.
- HR development.
- Strategic HR.
The Human Resources Department‘s roles and responsibilities are divided into 7 main tasks :
1. Manpower and performance analysis.
Analysis of the manpower structure and work structure, Manpower management to be aligned with the strategy of the Hospital, etc.
Responsible for recruitment tasks for various departments. Planning and devising the strategies for manpower management. Employment works and recruitment development to increase the efficiency in searching for talented people for the organization.
3. Personnel management and resume (CV) registration.
Recording and maintaining HR data. Job evaluation for promotion tasks and regular promotion, Career level adjustment to Academic qualifications, Leave management, the process of vacating duties and all related HR announcements. Pensions and reward management, HR document issuing, both in Thai and in English, HR recognition to fellowship doctors and HR regulation management.
4. Welfare and benefits work.
Supervise welfare benefits and benefits for personnel at all levels, including examination and recording of medical rights, preparation of personnel identification cards, medical expense reimbursement, reimbursement of tuition fees for children, annual health checks, uniforms and work clothes, accepting medals at the Red Cross Royal ceremony, insignia provident fund, moving money in the system to help make funeral benefits, Royal funeral fire, quality of life surveys etc.
5. Salary, wage and compensation management.
Analysis of various types of special compensation as is appropriate. Salary and compensation management, such as salary, top ups, PTTEP, stay on duty, overtime payment, extra money. Position allowance, medical practice allowance, annual salary adjustment etc.
6. HR development.
Annual budget planning for Human Resource development. Budget allocation to finance education, leave/training, as well as allowances for work presentation domestically and abroad. New staff orientation. Training and personnel development as well as knowledge management, etc.
7. Strategic HR
- The HR Department plays an important role in planning the strategic HR in accordance with the strategic plan of King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, so as to achieve the specified strategic objectives such as both the excellence service system improvement and HR tasks such as reward & recognition evaluation systems.
- The HR Department inputs the Hospital’s strategic plans into the HR plans to achieve the specified HR goals and other department’s plans efficiently.
Service Time and Location
Every weekday, 08.30 – 16.30 hrs.
The old surgery Building 111.
Human Resources Department,
Old Operating Building 111
Manpower and performance analysis.
02 256 4643, 02 256 5044
02 256 4408, 02 256 5048
Personnel management and resume registration.
02 256 5049, 02 256 4747
Welfare and benefits.
02 256 4350, 02 256 5084
Salary, wage and compensation management.
02 256 4848, 02 256 4849
02 256 4649, 02 256 4650