The Law Center
King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital
Overseeing and giving advice regarding law and regulations
of the King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
The legal and law unit, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital was established some time ago. Its office was located on 1st floor, Administration building. The unit was responsible for overseeing and giving advice regarding law and regulations of the King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital. Later, it was renamed King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital Law Center on April 23, 2018 and the office was moved to 14th floor, Parking building 3. There are a total of 9 personnel: 7 lawyers (including the head of the legal center) and 2 general service officers.
The role and responsibility of the lawyers are as follows;
1. Inspecting contracts by reviewing the draft from various parties to verify the correctness of the contract in accordance with the regulations for further signing.
2. Preparing a draft contract and memorandum of agreement by the following steps;
- Receiving the matter from the party who wants to make a draft contract or memorandum of agreement.
- Checking if the subject requested for contract making has yet been approved by the related authority or not. The subject must be endorsed as the final approval from the authorized person first before the contract or memorandum of agreement is done.
- Once a contract or a memorandum of agreement is drafted, it will be returned the party to prepare supporting documents for further contract signing
3. Giving advice to legal and regulatory discussions in both written and verbal responses. Also, all information must be checked for accuracy before being provided to the original sources of inquiry.
4. Discipline work by proposing the appointed committee and making an appointment for investigation. On that day, the witnesses and the accused will be invited to give statements. The Law Center will summarize facts and evidence to report the authorized person for further processing.
5. In charge of the casework requests from the relevant departments such as a police station, the prosecutor’s office, etc. The Center also collects preliminary information, a letter to the supervisor and continues to synchronize data for completion.
6. In charge of the rules and regulations by drafting and proposing rules and regulations to the supervisors for presenting to the KCMH Administrative Committee and for the Executive Committee accordingly.
- Correct and fair.
- Systematic and Analytical.
We are committed to perform legal work, contract, methodical / academic work, case investigation and the legal work of King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Structure / Subunits of the Department
- Deputy Director of Finance.
- Assistant Director of Finance.
- Head of the Law Center.
- A Lawyer.
- General officer.
- Providing advice on the regulations of the Thai Red Cross Society on supplies.
- Providing advice on the regulations of the Thai Red Cross Society on HR management.
- Providing consultation on civil law and criminal law.
- Providing advice on laws and regulations related to King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital.
Service Time and Locations
Law Center, Monday – Friday 08.00 – 16.00 hrs.
Parking Building 3, 14th Floor
Parking Building 3, 14th Floor
02 256 4644 , 02 256 3413